1. I work for a hospital on the East Coast. If you think human trafficking doesn't exist. I strongly beg to differ. A patient was sent in to this particular hospital. She is a native of a South American country. She speaks no English, is also deaf and mute. There are numerous reports in the system by any number of organizations, physicians, hospitals that this woman is, at the very least, being sexually abused by her husband and others...
That moment you are almost ready to #WalkAway. I am dissapointed in the Democratic Party. It's one big circus. American people left behind.
From the Arizona Wine Monk...
"Monsoon winds at 80 mph came off the Chiricahua Mountain last evening at LDV vineyard. Bent 80 gauge steel posts like plastic straws. Curt & Mike worked all day using the a lot of farmer ingenuity & Betty Blue the tractor to get the Syrah vines & posts back together. Don't think we lost any vines."
From Southern California Weather Force...
A very strong easterly wave is silently approaching the forecast area out of the east, crossing the desert and tip-toeing to the metros overnight tonight and into Thursday when it will finally ignite and show itself. Who will get hit with it?
APOD: Cygnus Skyscape (2019 Jul 25)
Image Credit & Copyright: Alistair Symon
Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello resigns amid mounting protests
Dutch actor Rutger Hauer, ‘Blade Runner’ villain, dies at 75
Earthquake Watch, Severe Weather, Amazing Animation | S0 News Jul.24.2019
10) Because Trump was smart enough to realize that the collapse of the Mueller report and the subsequent flailings of the Dems would turn the public tide in his favor. And lay the groundwork for the coming indictments. When Joe Public realizes what has happened, what do you think his response is going to be? The same as yours. Hang them all from the nearest yardarm.
9) Here's what I think about the appointment of Mueller. Trump knew everything about him. He knew Mueller was dirty. He also knew that the Democrats thought Mueller was the perfect choice to head up the investigation. Furthermore, he knew they wouldn't find anything, because there was nothing to find. But he also knew every tidbit would be spun in the worst way possible. And he allowed it to go on anyway. Why? Why would he do that?
7) There are some that say Mueller was working hard to find something to charge Trump with. But Mueller himself disproved that today when he demonstrated conclusively that he was not invovled in the investigation in any meaningful way. Mueller collected a paycheck while his 18 angry democrats worked hard to indict Trump of a crime. Which should immediately trigger a Wow! If even THEY couldn't find anything, with all the power they had, Trump must really have been innocent.
6) Whatever Bob Mueller was at one time, he is no longer that. Which begs another question. Why was he put in charge of the investigation when it had to have been obvious that he wasn't up to the task? There are lots of theories about that. Some say he was given a get out of jail free card in return for not finding collusion. But that's an admission that Trump was deliberating titling the scales in his favor, something Trump did not need to do because he is innocent of the charge.
5) In one of th emost laughable exchanges, Mueller insisted his team did not leak while the evidence of 25 separate leaks was presented to him. Each time he was asked who leaked the report, his answer was he didn't know. And now it's become obvious he really didn't know. Because he was not overseeing the investigation. He had no control at all. He was even asked who leaked his letter to AG Barr and stated that he didn't know, yet continued to insist that his team didn't leak.
4) But at least Mueller gave the investigation a (false) sheen of integrity. Now it's obvious to anyone but the most biased partisans that Mueller not only wasn't in charge, he didn't even know what was going on. He was a figurehead. The end result is that the report is even more suspect now than it was before he testified.
3) Not because Mueller has any integrity. He does not. I won't belabor the point, but Mueller's career was a series of unjust outcomes ramrodded by a man who cared more about appearances than justice. He jailed for innocent men for murder to protect a murderer. He participated in the destruction of Arthur Anderson, an accounting firm with 80,000 employees. (My daughter is still bitter about that.) But I said I wouldn't belabor the point.
2) Time and time again Mueller demonstrated that he was unaware of what was in his own report. Which begs the question, who wrote it? It's obvious that Mueller didn't. I had to chuckle when I watched an ABC "reporter" make the suggestion that perhaps "the angry Democrats" wrote it. (Trump's imprinting is working obviously.) Mueller at least gave the report the sheen of integrity.
Thread on Mueller: 1) Today's farce was far worse than anticipated. It's bad enough that Congress holds meaninless investigations that result in nothing being done to correct the problem. But now they've exposed Bob Mueller as a doddering old fool who doesn't even know what went on in his own investigation.
To quote Ben Davidson (I post his daily S0 update)...
"Alert - a smart black woman with critical thinking skills. QUICK!!! Someone alert AOC!"
God, I love this woman.
Those who label words as violence do so with the sole purpose of justifying violence against words.