The same governors that insist on keeping government out of private decisions between patients & MDs re: ENDING a life (via abortion) are actively interfering in the private decisions of patients & MDs re: SAVING lives via threatening to rescind their license to practice.
Governor Whitmer is a ghoul.
All I see are "green lights":
1. Mueller in the rear view mirror.
2. Assange & Epstein in custody.
3. Declassification handed to Barr.
4. Mifsud inside w/ Barr & Durham.
5. Federal death penalty reinstated.
6. August recess - nobody's around.
The battlefield is prepared. "Fire at will" is likely the next order.
"1) I truly believe this is the entire bowl of wax! Half this country would say that the previous administration, IC and HRC were right to go after PDJT by conducting a soft coup. However, when some of those same POS are involved with pedophilia, we are talking about less than 10%"
Two things from the past that have bothered me for years:
1) When Obama said "if elected, I will fundamentally transform the USA", what exactly did he mean?
I can make assumptions from his actions, but he never elaborated (to my knowledge) and no one ever asked him - media, politicians. . . . . nobody.
2) When Trump came down the escalator, the establishment was filled with an almost demonic rage and hatred.
Now, I believe we are about to find out why. And it will be very very ugly.
Oh, look. Beto O'Rourke's campaign provided funding to get migrants placed in concentration camps.
A very civil engineer living in the mitten
Those who label words as violence do so with the sole purpose of justifying violence against words.