Excellent thread 👍🏻👍🏻
Thread by @LarrySchweikart: "1) Thoughts on the Dem field: 2) Biteme continues his slow collapse--but everyone else except Dinobernie is colliling to gain traction. 3) I continue to think Biteme is held up by what tiny sliver of "moderates" remain in […]" https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1161424841104211969.html
This painting hangs in Epstein's Manhattan mansion.
Here is a hi-res photo of it, apparently it was done by P. Ryan-Kleid in 2014 and shown at the Yasher Gallery in Brooklyn.
This is a devastating leak.
The docs reveal extreme bias, censorship, black-listing and de-platforming, confirming that the Google CEO lied under oath at Congress.
Not just that, but using fake 'mental illness ' allegations to target the whistleblower, using the police, is disgusting conduct. It also dovetails with @ThomasWic thread on the potential abuse of 'red flag' laws.
Leftists are going all in on the whistleblower. Tells you all you need to know.
A lot of people out there since Saturday all whinin' & cryin' how SAD it all is that the EPSTEIN CASE IS NOW OVER.
Sigh. What might have been! If only he had talked, if only he'd had TIME TO COOPERATE and stuff!
Huckabee on a potential Sarah Sanders bid for Arkansas Governor
@Jackie I've said for a long time now we need a treaty with mexico to either they put their own troops on their side of the order or we install our troops on their side of the border to prevent invasion.
Once they cross its too late
33) Then they lay into the funding behind the effort. "Were there such transparency, this amicus army would likely be revealed as more akin to marionettes controlled by a puppetmaster than to a groundswell of support rallying to a cause."
Yes. Please, make this argument. Peal back ALL the funding and backers of the amicus briefs that get up in arms over immigration and abortion. PLEASE. DO IT. I WANT YOU TO.
30) "The Society counts over eighty-six percent of Trump administration nominees to the circuit courts of appeal and to this Court as active members. It is not yet clear who the powerful funders are behind Leonard Leo and the Federalist Society judicial
selection effort, nor what took place as the Federalist Society was “insourced” into the Trump administration’s judicial selection process." That's the shot. You're going to love this. Note the use of the word insourced.
29) Oh yeahhhhh, they flooded the streets of DC with protesters, they swarmed the halls of Senators offices, they stormed elevators, and they did everything they could to raise money trying to oppose Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, but they got their ASSES KICKED.
This entire amicus brief is the Dems last ditch attempt at completely discrediting anything Gorsuch and Kavanaugh rule on 2A-wise, because at this point they've run out of all other options. This is a HAIL MARY PLAY.
28) "The Federalist Society’s Executive Vice President, Leonard Leo, has been linked to a million-dollar contribution to the NRA’s lobbying arm, and to a $250 million network largely funded by anonymous donors to promote right-wing causes and judicial nominees." You mean the NRA's job as a political lobbying organization?
You want to know the REAL reason they're shitting a brick about Kavanaugh and Gorsuch?
Because they got their ASSES kicked in fundraising.
26) Yep. The beliefs of political pundits, which are SUREFIRE WAYS TO GET AN ACCURATE UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THE COURTS WORK YUP UH HUH SURE THING BOYOH, are the arguments that should be used in getting the SCOTUS to not review a clearly unconstitutional case.
"“[d]ictum in Justice Antonin Scalia’s Heller opinion... looked to some like Justice Kennedy’s price of admission to join the principal opinion.”"
I hate this planet right now. I hate everything. I hate this galaxy.
25) Oh god, whoever said they started quoting the Federalist Society, I just hit that point. They argue that this case is the reason Kavanaugh and Gorsuch were appointed, and that KENNEDY was the one keeping the SCOTUS from bringing up any cases since McDonald.
“"Some pundits had speculated that Justice Kennedy had been the reason that four Justices had not voted for any Second Amendment cases since McDonald was decided in 2010.”" Double quotes because they're quoting the federalist society.
Those who label words as violence do so with the sole purpose of justifying violence against words.