(1) Unless you have been under a rock for the last two years, you have been either pestered by, or fallen for the "Q-larp," a singular hoax some folks with an IQ lower than Joe Biden's like to call the "Q Movement."
The fact that their promoters were exposed a long time ago matters not.
@ThomasWic and I have been pointing to them from the start.
Even NBC caught up.
(9) You see, in the darker side of the "Q Movement" from day one, we find the same characters that pestered us with "Pizzagate."
The same ones who hate Rosenstein and Kushner.
The ones that mix some truth with the Federal Reserve, Rosenstein, the Rothchilds...and come up the other side with shit.
Trump was a fool controlled by McMaster, the puppet of Soros and the "Jewish Cabal"!
Hillary, a Satanist!
I bet you she drunk the blood of babies, too, while partying with McMaster.
(10) The crazies soon flocked to it like flies on shit.
One threatened to kill POTUS in Pennsylvania, another was going to blow up Hoover dam, another started a forest fire in California, and the anti-Semites prospered in the melee.
Are all Q foloweres anti-Semitic?
Not by a long shot.
But way too many are, and the canard is being pushed by more of these every day. day.
(11) All of the revelations late last year caused some of the early pushers to distance themselves, even as they resorted to an old circular argument.
No, morons, to expose a hoax is not born out of fear.
It's a matter of sanitation.
We take the garbage out not because it threatens us, but because it smells.
(14) I've always classified the minions of Q in three broad categories:
Q-tips, the mostly harmless folk who read this crap
Q-tards, the morons who believe the larp; and
Q-turds, the asswipes who promote it.
In QuodVerum we have so far taken an almost bening approach. Not always easy.
While it is no secret we discourage the larp, we have been quite tolerant of those who bring cretins like Tracy Beanfartz or Alex Jones through the back door. But this is now getting to be particularly vexing.
(15) Q is not a benign form of entertainment.
It is a serious hoax that promotes illegal and unconstitutional behavior (military patrols, Military tribunals for common criminals, incarceration in Guantanamo for for political opponents), spreads damaging rumors (Trump a prisoner in the White House), propagates conspiracy theories (Judeo-Masonic plans to take over the country, Rothchild conspiracy, Kushner, Rosenstein, et al) and creates unrealistic expectations...
(16) ...thereby setting honest followers up for disappointment (jail time for all and their mothers, 70,000 secret indictments, etc.), a particularly insidious way to undermine the Trump administration.
Why do white Supremacists and Anarchists join in the dissemination of this larp?
Well, call it a marriage of convenience.
They are both collectivists, they are both anti-Semitic and both hate Trump.
(17) But, but!
Q "woke" people and made them research!
Spare me the bullshit.
Q captured the imagination of dolts and sent them on a fool's errand, at best.
Not even that.
It pulled the wool over the eyes of otherwise good people who ended up playing the useful idiot to the manipulations of Tracy Diaz, Jerome Corsi or Paul Furber, or any other unscrupulous character suckling the conspiracy tit.
(18) Tracy Díaz, an "old hand in the Liberty movement" and pimple in the ass of Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012.
Those who label words as violence do so with the sole purpose of justifying violence against words.