(1) I found this I post it on Twatter in June 2017, almost two years ago to the day. Again, I need not change a word:
OK. I’ve had it with all of this Putin nonsense. https://twitter.com/mrdurtal/status/879845456620081152
All of this talk of good ole Vladimir as a leader began with Trump's now infamous phrase, that the Russian dwarf is
“a better leader than Obama.”
Immediately, the press, carrying the DNC water, latched on to it like flies on shit:
“Trump loves Putin!” calls him a GOOD leader! OMG!
(2) For anybody who spent more than an hour around Queens Boulevard and Union Turnpike, the meaning was obvious:
OBAMA IS NO LEADER.
Trump might as well have said:
“My hamster is a better leader than Obama.”
But sarcasm flies over the heads of nincompoops like a flock of Canadian Geese over La Guardia Airport.
(3) In point of fact, while Putin has undoubtedly shown an uncanny capacity for survival in the ruthless world of Russian politics...a good leader he is not.
Under any interpretation of the term.
Far from it.
Insecure and painfully conscious of his limitations, he cultivates a persona directed at the worst instincts of a singularly brutish, impoverished and ignorant populace.
(8) So, for all the hubris, Putin is nothing more than the classic petty dictator in all it's banality.
He hangs on to power by the ruthless techniques of his kind: force, intimidation and murder.
His aim is not to improve the lot of Russia and Russians, but to enlarge his already considerable slush fund and satisfy his ego.
Then he meets western journalists, mindless morons who, like Christiane Amanpour having a tingling up her legs before Hassan Rouhani, drool.
(12) This is what so many years of Putin have accomplished.
A piss-poor nation with a famished army living out of the fantasy world of Commie-era propaganda.
Quite a leader, indeed.
Like Trump, I do believe Putin is a good leader, especially when compared to Obama…or my hamster.
Great thread, Saul.
Putin + 0 =🐹 😂😂 Love it!
Thanks for the thread, puts Russia under Putin in proper perspective.
You've done it again.
Your hamster might edge out Obama....
By 30 IQ points.
@Debradelai I think maybe higher
@Debradelai Context is amazing!
However, I do have a weakness for
hamsters 🐹 LOL 😝
@Debradelai another excellent thread, thanks. And yes, the current crop of Democrats certainly do seem to have a love affair with fascism. Perhaps they always have had.
@Debradelai 🤣 Gosh I love you!
Great thread. Had to stop to gather myself after reading "Incidentally, he also loved its citizens livers…medium rare."
Too funny 😂😂
Sautéed, with onions.
Those who label words as violence do so with the sole purpose of justifying violence against words.