Finally found it.
My favorite thread.
Another timeless pearl.
"The Dismal Eight"
Sat Dec 23 2017
(1) When the history of the Obama years is written, they will come to be known as the Dismal Eight. The time in which our system of checks and balances was intentionally dismantled by an amoral cabal bent on imposing its will on the American people.
(12) During the presidential campaign last year @GenFlynn repeatedly stated that it was a campaign to determine what country our children and grandchildren would inherit.
That was no political rhetoric.
It was, if anything, an understated fact.
(17) Do as we tell you or loose you life, your family and your home was the message.
In the process, they dismantled one of the most effective anti-terror teams this country ever had at the time we needed them most.
(18) The quashing of Project Cassandra is the tip of the iceberg.
The best and brightest agents working to protect this country from terrorist attacks were made targets of this cabal.
Their expertise, their dedication and their knowledge tossed aside.
(22) I cannot yet say much more than that.
But I can say this:
McCabe lied through his teeth at the Congressional hearing. He’s toast.
Eric and Loretta are no longer there to cover his ass.
(23) We WILL have news soon, perhaps before February, certainly before May, and his minion Strzok is in no better shape.
(25) To restore the integrity of our institutions and the Rule of Law is the most important task facing the administration.
To expose those who violated the public trust and brought us to the brink of tyranny is indispensable to ensure that the damage's repaired.
(26) We’ve all heard this before: The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance; and we are never more than a generation away from tyranny.
We have come to the edge this time, and narrowly averted ours being that generation that lost it.
16 hours after I finished this thread, somebody else took notice.
This is what I was referring to by news before February.
The wheels are turning.
I'll never tire of reading this thread.
@Debradelai Amazing thread summing up the Obama administration. 👍
@Debradelai awesome thread Saul. Wish I could toot it all over the world.
@Debradelai -Fantastic Thread. Thank you
@Debradelai I remember this great thread.
👆 Pure gold.
@Debradelai Superb. I remember reading this on Twitter also. It has even greater meaning now that the curtain has been pulled back.
@Debradelai A fantastic thread!
Appreciate your information. Thank you.
The best thread you can read today.
@Debradelai I'm glad this surfaced as I had not had the pleasure until now. Thank you.
That post is one ive always remembered and always will.It gave me chills rereading it now just as it did the first time I read it.I had never read anything so compelling. Its what woke me up to what really was happening around us,It was my wakeup call.
This is definitely a great thread. Considering that you wrote this almost 2 years ago, we can see how things are starting to play out. This thread needs to added to the articles page.
Am I allowed to re-post this on twitter & such?
It could be a boost for QV as well as informative
Those who label words as violence do so with the sole purpose of justifying violence against words.