(1) Perhaps the most pathetic conditioned reflex of the so-called liberals is their tendency to trample over the first amendment when cornered.
The news are bad?
Silence the opposition.
Remember Benghazi? They blamed a video no one had ever seen.
(2) My jaw dropped in disbelief watching C-Span as the Hildebeast promised that its author "would be dealt with"!
It is tantamount to holding an inquisition tribunal on Charlie Hebdo for publishing a cartoon that excited terrorists into killing Charlie Ebdo's crew.
Absurd as it seems, that is EXACTLY what Obamanites did to Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.
(3) The US Secretary of state calling for the lynching of a person who committed the horrible crime of expressing his opinion asinine though it may be.
Even had she been right and not, as we know, a false narrative designed to cover her own ineptitude, what crime did Mr. Nakoula commit in reference to the ill fated video?
NONE. IT WAS HIS RIGHT UNDER OUR CONSTITUTION.
(4) But the criminals then resident at the White House and the Department of State needed a scapegoat and thought nothing of trampling upon the rights of an innocent man destroying his life that they may perpetuate a lie, as fourth rate actors were forced into public apologies lest they suffer the same fate.
(6) This Feinstein letter of January 2018, designed to force companies to join her into browbeating opposition to her wrongdoing and threatening to label good citizens of this Great Nation exercising their constitutional freedoms as "foreign agents" is not pathetic.
It is a clear expression of these bastards' totalitarian ideology.
(7) This is clearly an expression of these bastards' totalitarian ideology, branding anyone who righfully demands transparency in government a "Foreign Agent."
And it MUST be exposed for what it is.
In the last couple of days we have seen how their minions in the DoJ misled, preassured and extort @GenFlynn, a man who dedicated a lifetime in the service of this nation, trying to get him to give false testinony at trial.
(8) Comply, or be branded a Foreign Agent, was the message. And we'll go after your family, too.
This perversion of our politics and our Justice System has gone far enough.
@GenFlynn has endured, so far, two long years of daily press attacks, skyrocketing legal fees and threats to himself and his family with the stoicism one would expect from our great military heroes.
(9) His activities with the Flynn Intel Group were both legal and properly registered, and his opinions of having a terrorist living in luxury on the taxpayers' backs in Pennsylvania not only right but, regardless, his right as an American to express (more on the next thread.)
Look at the date on this filing and NEVER believe the Democrat propaganda machine again.
Those who label words as violence do so with the sole purpose of justifying violence against words.